Government and related organizations collect, process and store massive amounts of data and are therefore subject to extensive data protection requirements. From tax information, social security numbers and birth records to financial transactions and homeland defense data, adherence to data privacy legislation in the U.S. and abroad are significant. DataVantage® software makes data compliance efficient and affordable. And only DataVantage Global® has been designated as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
DataVantage® Software Solutions:
- Maintain policies to address information security and to prevent data breaches.
- Mask and de-identify the required Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as well as private government data.
- Restrict data access on a need-to-know basis.
- Track and monitor access to PII via audit trails and helps identify who has accessed sensitive data.
- Generate automated, realistic-looking datasets for use in application development, testing, training and CRM applications.