DataVantage® Software: Industry-Leading Solutions for Data Masking, Data Management and Data Access, Visualization and Editing
DataVantage DME aligns your data masking needs with flexible pricing options (Usage, Tier, MIPS) that protect your data and your software investment.
Data Masking in Mainframe and Distributed Environments
Risk Reduction, Regulatory Compliance, Cost Management
DataVantage® software solutions for Data Masking and Data Management allow you to mask, de-identify, obfuscate, view, copy, manage and test data in both mainframe and distributed computing environments. These flexible, scalable, efficient and affordable tools mask sensitive data such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and private company information. Once masked, the realistic-looking datasets generated from production data can be used for non-production purposes such as application development, testing, training, and CRM applications. DataVantage solutions enable your organization to protect critical data while minimizing data breach risks and data compliance expenses.
- Contains data masking functions that employ the latest encryption-based algorithms enabling reproducible and irreversible transformations.
- Preserves logical relationships in the data and ensures that protected data cannot be reverse-engineered.
- Quickly exploits available metadata to generate reusable components.
|Mainframe Environments||Distributed Environments|
Data Access, Visualization and Editing for Mainframe Rehosting
DataVantage AdVisEr® (Advanced Visualizer and Editor) enables advanced functionality to replace mainframe data browsing and editing utilities lost during mainframe rehosting and application modernization initiatives. DataVantage AdVisEr helps to accelerate data integration once applications and files are moved into Linux, Unix or Windows environments. DataVantage AdVisEr enables users to access, view and edit indexed and sequential COBOL files when migrating mainframe applications and files to either Micro Focus or Dell’s UniKix® environments.
Data Management and Administration Features
- Automated conversion of COBOL copybooks and program specifications to provide metadata or file descriptions.
- Data filtering options at both the field and record level.
- Complete compatibility with EBCDIC and ASCII character sets.
- Data can be edited one record at a time, or over the entire dataset.
- Compatible with other databases and file types (using additional/optional drivers)