Mask Data with DataVantage® for z/OS
DataVantage for DB2, DataVantage for IMS and DataVantage for VSAM offer cost-efficient solutions to mask and to manage data safely and efficiently while providing facilities for data browsing, viewing, editing, subsetting and more.
DataVantage DME® Data Masking Express™ enables data masking functions that are independent of data management facilities. The masking occurs on-the-fly during the Copy process and runs independently of current data management tools.
NEW! Independent Data Masking: DataVantage DME® Data Masking Express™
For organizations with established data management solutions, DataVantage DME offers on-the-fly data masking capabilities that work independently with no business process change to mask sensitive production data for non-production uses.
Masking data protects Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and other sensitive information to help prevent data breaches as required by organizational policies and government regulations, including:
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and
- The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH).
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA, also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act).
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- The EU Data Privacy Directive.