IT environments for banking, finance and insurance are complex, systems-within-systems complicated by global business developments, mergers and acquisitions, mixtures of legacy and distributed data, cloud storage, the need for risk mitigation and more.
Adherence to strict data security rules for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Graham-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) continue to advance. Information flow must be examined and secured, and business entities should be prepared to pass data compliance audits while also meeting internal data sharing privacy policies. PCI DSS standards explicitly require that production data not be used for any non-production purposes. DataVantage® software addresses this requirement specifically.
DataVantage® Software Solutions:
- Maintain policies to address information security and to prevent data breaches.
- Mask and de-identify required customer Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and private corporate and financial information.
- Generate automated, realistic-looking datasets for use in application development, testing, training and CRM development.
- Restrict data access on a need-to-know basis.
- Track and monitor access to PII via audit trails and help identify who has accessed sensitive data.